Labels

11.30.2009

Thanksgiving in Oahu

I am so thankful that I was able to spend my Thanksgiving in Hawaii with Ed and the Jehovah's Witness Convention of 30,000!! Although it was my first Thanksgiving away from my family....I'll see them at Christmas! ha Ed used to live there so I had local tour guides! His parents are also world travelers so we got free food/drinks at the hotel every day and got upgraded to first class on the way home! They really spoiled me! Because of the holiday, we missed out on the luau and snorkeling at Hanauma Bay......but we did plenty of other sightseeing! Some highlights: 30' waves at North Shore and lunch overlooking the ocean, Dole Pineapple Plantation, sunset dinner at Orchids, malasadas at Leonard's and banana daiquiris by the pool! We saw tons of rainbows on our morning walks and got lots of pool time! Here are a few of my favorite pics! There were so many beautiful flowers.....
and rainbows....
and beaches!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous! i am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! I can't wait to hear all about it!!!

    ReplyDelete