Labels

5.11.2009

The Dissapointment

I was so dissapointed last night in the season finale of Bros and Sisters. That is my favorite show (it's the only show I watch religiously) and I was expecting great things. A season finale should make you laugh or cry or make your jaw drop. I did none of these. It was still a great episode but something MAJOR should have happened. I am sick of the whole family business plot and want more of the drama! I mean, I know Kiddy and Robert separated, and Rebecca and Justin are engaged but I felt like they could've done something to make those events bigger! I am still going to be counting down the days until next season, just a little frustrated at the ending. I mean, last week's episode was 10 x better than this weeks! Pressure is on Bros & Sis! Next season better be AMAZING!

1 comment:

  1. You should start watching the Real Housewives of the OC, NYC, New Jersey, and Atlanta...you will NEVER be disappointed!

    ReplyDelete