Labels

1.05.2010

College Nights and Lights Tours

This year I hosted a few College Nights/Lights Tours around the holidays. That just means you stay in with your girlfriends with dinner and wine like we used to do in college! We did cheer stunts in the living room and played tons of games!!! Except now that I live next to the most festive street in town, we get to add a lights tour in the mix no matter WHAT the holiday! First there was Halloween.......none of the lights were on but we still did the tour anyway! We saw a few ghosts and spider webs....and a baby swing! HA Then there was Christmas.....need I say more!!!! And no the lights weren't on the night we went by, but I went back later and snapped a photo of what it WOULD have looked like had the neighbors cooperated with my lil party schedule! HA

1 comment:

  1. I have this EXACT picture on my blog! Hysterical. Love Huntington Parkway.

    ReplyDelete