Labels

9.03.2010

National College Apparel Day

Every year to kick off football season our office lets us wear college apparel. As usual, I woke up this morning and slipped into my Kentucky Wildcats t-shirt...GO CATS!! But much to my surprise, I walked into my office and found an Arkansas Razorbacks t-shirt hanging over my desk chair. I just knew "the girls" were up to this and wanted to break me in for my upcoming move to "the Natural State", but then they came out of their offices and they were wearing them, too!!! Almost everyone in my dept had Arkansas shirts on and they said, "If Megan is moving to Arkansas then we are team Arkansas"! How precious! I almost cried!! It's been such a fun day "pretending" we are all Razorback fans and snorting around the office. Soui!

*Disclaimer: No one in my office is ACTUALLY a Razorback fan and I appreciate them sacrificing their team pride to make me feel special (plus it cut down on the massive amounts of tacky orange)!

1 comment:

  1. That is so freaking cute!! I love your co-workers!!

    ReplyDelete