Labels

9.30.2010

I'm a CPA!!!!

I just can't even begin to comprehend all the amazing things that are happening in my life right now. First, I got a promotion at work that is moving me to Arkansas. Then I got engaged. Then I found out on the same day that we got an offer on the house and that I PASSED MY EXAM!!!

After 5 long years of studying, it is finally coming to an end.....sort of. Now I have to pass an ethics exam and pay some more money HA before they will give me the license. However, the hard part is over and I couldn't be more relieved!!!! Once again, God is GOOD!

Thanks to everyone who supported me and prayed for me over the past few years as I studied, passed, failed, laughed, cried, stressed, etc. It was all so worth it! Now I have those three little HARD earned letters after my name.

Megan Walker, CPA (almost) ;)

2 comments:

  1. BOOM GIRL! YOU ROCKED IT IN SERIOUS WAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so so proud of you!!!! :) And yes, God is definitely good!

    ReplyDelete