Labels

3.11.2010

Safe Haven

I am so blessed to be able to hang out with the kids at Safe Haven, a Christian homeless family transition center designed to give families a fresh start. Twice a month, they bless me with their SWEET smiles and laughs...not to mention I get a workout trying to keep up with them! A few weeks ago we had a fashion show with some Halloween costumes that were donated. Check out these adorable smiles!!

If you love kids and are looking for a way to serve the Kingdom, I encourage you to come up to Safe Haven and just meet these sweet kids. You'll fall in love and be hooked just like I am!! Leave a comment if you want more information on how to get involved in this ministry!

1 comment:

  1. Megs, this is so awesome :-) I know you and Sarah are having the best time reaching out to those families. Take me with you next time, will ya?

    ReplyDelete