Labels

2.09.2011

Let It Snow!


As my luck would have it, Northwest Arkansas has seen its worst winter in history (that might be a slight exxageration) with several large snow storms and lots of ice. We got hit with the latest storm sometime around 1:30 am and already have accumulated over 20" of snow. I think that is about all we are going to get today, but isn't that enough? Here are a few pictures of the beautiful snow and Mac trying to figure out how to use the facilities. I bet I couldn't even get my car out of the garage if I tried! I hope you are all safe and warm wherever you are. Mac and I are cuddled up working from the couch!

1 comment:

  1. Megan! I have no idea how I am just now seeing this. I cannot believe that snow. I thought you told me you moved to Arkansas not Wisconsin. WHERE ARE YOU?!

    ReplyDelete